Oracle Access Management
Delivers risk-aware end-to-end user authentication, single sign-on, and authorization protection, enabling enterprises to secure access from mobile devices and seamlessly integrate social identities with applications.
Oracle Access Management enables you to provide a secure anytime, anywhere experience.
Oracle Access Management enables seamless, secure access across applications, data, and devices.
Enable knowledge-based authentication with Oracle Access Management.
Oracle Access Management enables users to seamlessly connect with social sign-on using any device.
- Seamless single sign-on to any application from any device
- Lower helpdesk-related support costs and enhanced user productivity
- Real-time external authorization based on XACML, ABAC, and RBAC for a broad variety of platforms and environments
- Accelerated application lifecycle and simplified evolution of fine-grained security policies for applications, middleware, and databases
- Risk-based authentication and proactive real-time fraud prevention
- Standards-based identity propagation across vendors, customers, partners, and social networks
- Context aware computing– automatically collect, propagate, and leverage identity and device context for personalization and authorization across web, web services, and application tiers
Oracle met our timeframe and exceeded our expectations. The fraud management system is easy to manage and has received good feedback from our customers.
SuperValu boosts store managers productivity and brings agility to business operations with secure mobile and cloud enablement using Oracle Identity Management. Learn how SuperValu leveraged the power of secure social media to build their business.
AARP shares its success of providing secure online services to millions of users with Oracle Access Management and Oracle Directory Services solutions, and outlines plans to integrate cloud, mobile, and social environments enabled by Oracle Identity Management.