Welcome to Air Technology Solutions –
AirMATION World Leader Over 5,000 installations in the US and Canada.
Vehicle Diesel Exhaust Removal System, Automatic, Hands-Free No Hoses!
Number # 1 in Air Purification for the most Effective Vehicle Diesel Exhaust Removal System. AirMATION is an Air Cleaner and an Air Purifier removing airborne contaminants and pollutants from your facilities.
Number #1 in Remove Vehicle Diesel Exhaust Fumes, Soot, and Gases in Firehouses, Fire Stations, Fire Departments, EMS Facilities, Ambulance Garages and Fleet Maintenance Facilities.
Noted Architects and Engineers alike, who are designing and building new modern state of the art Fire Houses and Stations have come to AirMATION® for their HAVC air purification systems and air filtration systems. An air purifier system that meets your industry governing guidelines.
• Automatic ‘Hands-Free Activation – No Operator Intervention
• Multi-Stage Filtration Media System
• Quiet Operation – Baffle Box Protection
• Ceiling Mounted – Out of the Way
• No Bay Area Heat Loss – No Impact to Outside Air
• Approved for Historic Stations
• Long Life Filtration – Preset Time Changes
• CO/N02 Automatic Monitoring Capabilities
• Automatic Filter Change Indicator
• Designed for 24/7 Usage
• Low Electrical Usage, Low Voltage Controls
• Turnkey Installation
• 294 Clean Air Return Louvers for Excellent Air Dispersion
• Programmable and Automatic Operations
AirMATION® units operate automatically, ‘hands-free treating cleaning all fumes and contamination in the station bay. After vehicles return from a run and the engine is shut off AirMATION® continues to remove gas phase pollutants from hot engine components. Utilizing the manual override feature for 24/7 operation enable the AirMATION® to remove off-gassing from turnout gear, power saws and generator fumes. The result is safer healthier indoor air quality for the Firefighter EMS personnel and support staff.
Each AirMATION® unit produce up to 166,000* cu.ft. of clean filtered air per hour. The AirMATION® units can operate 24/7, providing air purification not limited to vehicle operation. These numerous air changes eliminate dead air pockets and tagnant air common to fire stations, EMS apparatus and maintenance bays.
• Protects Firefighters, EMS Safety and Health
• Eliminates and Controls Lung Damaging Contaminants in the Breathing Zone
• Continuous Recirculation of Clean Filtered Air
• No Tailpipe Connections/ Disconnections or Hose Run Over/Rip Outs
• No Unsightly Hanging Hoses in Tight Restricted areas or Walkway
• No Building or Vehicle Modification
• Freedom to Rearrange Apparatus Location
• Meets or Exceeds AII Regulatory Tandards
• Daily Dependability with Programmed Maintenance Operation
Contact us today to speak to an Air Technology Solutions Salesperson.
5299 Zenith Pkwy. | Loves Park, IL 61111 | Toll-Free: 800-743-3323 | Fax: 609-232-0712
Send us email
Copyright 2012-2015 Air Technology Solutions. All Rights Reserved.
Hosted Maintained by K2 Marketing & Design LLC
Take Us With You.