#security #network #services, #network #security #services, #security #service
Network Security Services Add-Ons
Stop attacks. Simplify control.
All with best-of-breed security.
Defend your organization from security threats, gain greater security control, enhance productivity and lower costs with SonicWall network security services and add-ons. View our complete line of bundles and individual services that offer highly effective, advanced protection for organizations of all sizes.
Capture Advanced Threat Protection Service
Multiply the effectiveness of your advanced threat protection with multi-engine sandbox analysis, broad file type and OS support. Block potentially malicious files from entering your network until a security verdict is determined, and ensure immediate deployment of remediation signatures.
See how you can achieve:
- High security effectiveness
- Fast response times
- Reduced total cost of ownership
Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS) Bundle
Combine the best tools to stop known and unknown threats within a single package. Maximize security with a multi-engine sandbox, gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, content filtering and more.
- Block zero-day attacks before they enter your network
- Rapidly deploy remediation signatures to other network security appliances
- Establish advanced protection against the changing threat landscape
Get the power and convenience of all-in-one network protection with this hardware and services bundle. Combine gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, application intelligence, content/web filtering and more with a high-performance, deep packet inspection firewall.
- Experience complete network security from intrusions, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans and other malware
- Receive around-the-clock protection with automatic signature updates that block threats before they enter your network
- Benefit from 24/7 support
Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite Bundle
Combine security, productivity and support in a single solution that provides gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, content filtering and more while increasing your ROI.
- Simplify security control
- Lower your TCO
- Protect your organization with 24/7 support that includes technical assistance, firmware updates and hardware replacement
Gateway Security Services
Protect your organization’s network from threats such as viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, adware, keyloggers, malicious mobile code (MMC) and other dangerous applications. Add gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention and application intelligence and control for real-time protection against sophisticated attacks.
- Gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware
- Advanced intrusion prevention
- Application intelligence and control
Content Filtering Services
Provide your organization with unequalled web content filtering that gives you granular controls to help you enforce acceptable use policies, and block access to inappropriate and unproductive websites. Extend your policy enforcement for IT-issued laptops located outside the firewall perimeter.
- Easily administer use policies and prevent viewing of objectionable websites
- Reduce the risk of infection by viruses, Trojans, adware and other malware
- Gain more visibility into your organization’s web usage
- Save time with an easy-to-manage, web-based solution
- Eliminate the cost of a dedicated filtering server
Enforced Client Anti-Virus Anti-Spyware Software
Guarantee all network endpoints have the latest versions of anti-virus and anti-spyware software installed and active to experience optimal protection from rapidly evolving threats.
- Minimize administrative overhead with automated installation, deployment and enforcement
- Eliminate the costs associated with desktop anti-virus and anti-spyware policy management
- Bolster your security with a multi-layered approach to anti-malware prevention
Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service
Remove junk email at the gateway with one-click activation, and ensure that only legitimate emails reach your email server.
- Block spam with 98% effectiveness
- Save bandwidth by blocking junk mail before it enters your network
- Improve productivity with a single point of management for all traffic
- Reduce overhead by consolidating security solutions
- Configure in minutes
Deep Packet Inspection of SSL Encrypted Traffic (DPI-SSL)
Transparently decrypt, inspect and then re-encrypt SSL encrypted traffic so intrusion prevention, malware protection and application control can be applied to all traffic that traverses SonicWall next-generation firewalls.
- Gain peace of mind with advanced SSL threat protection
- Avoid costly attacks and security incidents
- Simplify SSL security with easy set-up, plus automated scanning and threat identification
- Customize your security needs with inclusion and exclusion lists
Easily manage privileges and bandwidth allocation for applications, users, groups or devices. Real-time application traffic analytics allow you to address network outages and security threats as they happen.
- See more deeply into network activity
- Upgrade network bandwidth control
- Automate and enhance security
Stop advanced persistent threats (APTs), viruses, key loggers, spyware and other nasty bugs from entering your network with highly-rated protection that’s efficient, low-maintenance, automated and comprehensive.
- Get continually updated, network-based malware prevention
- Deploy and manage security across your distributed network with ease
- Scale to secure any size network
Intrusion Prevention System
Block sophisticated cyber threats with a network security solution that integrates deep-packet inspection architecture with dynamically-updated countermeasures for complete protection from application exploits and malicious traffic.
- Streamline deployment and management of security across your distributed network
- Customize to fit your security needs with granular management
- Secure any size network easily
Content Filtering Client
Content Filtering Client extends the enforcement of web policies in IT-issued devices outside the network perimeter. Although it doesn’t require a firewall, it can be optionally coupled with SonicWall Content Filtering Service as an ideal combination to keep students and employees off of dangerous or non-productive websites by switching to cloud-enforced policies even when they are using roaming devices.
- Comply with Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
- Help Secure E-RATE Federal funding
- Protect against legal liability
- Improve productivity & network security