TD Bank (US)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The updated TD Bank app gives you secure, on-the-go access to your accounts, along with powerful and intuitive tools for managing them.
• TD ASAP (TM) – Live Customer Service 24/7
• Open an account in app
• Send or receive money to and from friends and family
• Deposit checks – with a convenient check-capture tool
• Pay bills to almost any company or person
• Make immediate or future-dated transfers between your accounts
• Locator tool – find the nearest TD store or ATM in the U.S. and Canada
• Change your password and other profile settings
• View account balances and activity – including check images
• Review your statements
• Give us your feedback right inside the app
By clicking “Install,” you consent to the installation of the TD Bank (U.S.) app provided by TD Bank, N.A. and to any future updates/upgrades. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the TD Bank (U.S.) app and any future updates/upgrades will/may perform the functions described below at TD Bank, N.A.’s sole discretion. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling this app.
TD Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
What’s New in Version 6.4.6
• Accounts quick link moved back to first position – we heard your feedback.
• Mobile Deposits manual button provides even more convenience.
• Ability to view TD products and open an account right in the app.
• Continuous enhancements and improvements.
Key features and fixes included in other recent updates:
• Opening a new account has never been easier.
• We’ve made it fast, secure and simple to send money.
• TD ASAP (TM) – Live Customer Service 24/7.
I’ve seen a lot of negative reviews about this app, but I haven’t had a single problem in the past 2 years that I’ve been using it. Everything is right there for easy access, and if you need to call customer service, it’s a fast easy process. They even have voice recognition to help speed up that process.
by Morgaine O’Connor
First of all, why is there a monthly limit on how much money you can deposit? Sorry I work a lot. Second, takes forever for the money to actually be put in your account. The mobile checking exists for the sake of convenience but honestly just makes this process even harder. Switched to TD so I wouldn’t have to drive to the bank all the time and yet here I am. Put $400 in via check yesterday and it doesn’t even say pending. Honestly cannot think of a way that this app could conceivably get worse while still functioning. 1 star.
Can’t Change Phone for Send Money
by They Said My Name Was Taken
I won’t argue against the convenience of having an app to sign into instead of going through my browser, but the fact I can’t change the number associated with my account for the Send Money option is completely backwards. Just because I set my account up under my home phone doesn’t mean that’s the number I want associated with my mobile app. How much sense would that make?
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.